Recipe Gluten Free Chocolate CakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup buttermilk (can replace with non dairy vegan milk)
2/3 cup hot water
1 teaspoon Gluten Free vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease the sides and
bottom of two 8” pans. For easy removal, line
the bottom with parchment paper.
- Place mix in a mixing bowl. Add oil, eggs, and buttermilk. Using a handheld or upright mixer
beat in medium speed for two minutes.
- Continue to beat, add water and vanilla. Pour
- Bake for 22-30 minutes or until a toothpick
inserted comes out dry.
- Cool at room temperature. Cover and cool until
ready for frosting.
- Shop online at Donna Joy’s